Murfreesboro Personal Injury Lawyer
Holding Negligent Parties in Rutherford County Accountable
If someone else’s, or a company’s, actions have injured you or a loved one, the attorneys at Parkerson | Santel | Garner, PLLC are ready to fight for you.
Our team provides prompt, responsive, and personal service. You do not pay anything unless we get money for you.
We are committed to our clients. Our attorneys will fight for every dollar you deserve. Each of our attorneys strives to be the kind of personal injury lawyer that injury victims can count on. Our attorneys are advocates for injury victims.
We can walk you through each step of the personal injury claims process, which can include:
- Reviewing the details of your accident
- Gathering police reports, accident reports, witness testimony, photographs, etc.
- Investigating to determine the liable party or parties
- Evaluating the nature and extent of your injuries
- Assessing the value of your injuries
- Negotiating with insurers for the highest possible compensation, or litigating your claim in front of a judge and jury
Are you suffering from an injury caused by someone else's negligence? Call Parkerson | Santel | Garner, PLLC today at (615) 987-0268 or contact us online to schedule a meeting with our personal injury attorney in Murfreesboro!
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Personal injury and accident cases we handle include:
- Car accidents
- 18-wheeler accidents
- Company vehicle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Dog bites
- Bus accidents
- Slip & fall
- Wrongful death
If you do not see the area of law you would like to discuss, do not be discouraged. Simply contact our office and one of our team members will be happy to discuss with you.
Our team takes pride in delivering personalized service and dedicated attention to each client. We understand the injury claims process can be stressful, and oftentimes frustrating. You don’t have to go through it alone when you turn to our team.
What is the Personal Injury Statute of Limitations in Tennessee?
In Tennessee, the statute of limitations for personal injury claims is generally one year from the date of the injury or accident. This means that you must file a lawsuit within one year of the date of the injury or accident, or you may lose your right to seek compensation for your damages.
However, there are some exceptions to this general rule:
- If the injury was not discovered immediately: If you did not discover your injury immediately after the accident or incident, the statute of limitations may begin to run from the date you discovered or should have discovered the injury.
- If the injury victim is a minor: If the victim is a minor (under 18), the statute of limitations may be extended. In Tennessee, the statute of limitations for minors generally begins to run on their 18th birthday, and they have one year from that date to file a lawsuit.
- If the injury was caused by medical malpractice: If the injury was caused by medical malpractice, the statute of limitations is generally one year from the date of the discovery of the injury or within three years from the date of the negligent act, whichever comes first.
It is important to note that the statute of limitations can be a complicated legal concept, and other exceptions or circumstances could affect your case. It is recommended that you consult with an experienced personal injury attorney in Tennessee to determine the applicable statute of limitations and ensure that you file your claim in a timely manner.
Contact Our Murfreesboro Personal Injury Attorney Today
While every case is unique and may not follow the same path, we make it a priority to keep you informed about your options throughout the process. From the initial consultation all the way to the completion of your case, we are here to assist every step of the way.
When someone is injured, this can cause financial stress on victims and their families. If someone else’s negligence caused your injuries, you may be able to seek monetary compensation for costs stemming from your accident.
Contact Parkerson | Santel | Garner, PLLC, today to schedule a FREE consultation with our personal injury lawyer in Murfreesboro!
Your Skilled Advocates Before a Judge & JuryOver 60 Years of Combined Experience on Your Side
Why Should You Hire Us?See the Difference With Our Service
Results Driven & Committed to
Quick Communication & Professional Experience
We Highly Value Building Client Relationships
Thomas Parkerson & Tommy Santel are Former Prosecutors