Murfreesboro Mediation Lawyers
We Can Help You Navigate Legal Processes
Anyone going through a civil dispute, divorce, or child custody dispute will tell you it is a complicated, expensive, and often argumentative process. Many people look back and regret wasting all of their time and money on the traditional lawsuit progression that involves litigation, courts, etc. However, many people are not aware there is a far easier, faster, and friendlier alternative than litigation: Mediation.
The following are some of the top benefits of mediation, including but not limited to:
- Shorter process: Mediation can be scheduled, as opposed to a traditional lawsuit, which is at the mercy of the courts and their scheduling. Most people are surprised to learn that mediation can be completed in one day.
- Less contentious: Mediation serves to benefit both parties, and it leaves little room for argument. With the help of a top-rated mediator, both parties will be prevented from veering off track and fighting. Instead, you will be able to focus on the important parts of your lawsuit, reducing the contentiousness of the entire process.
- Confidential: You can negotiate freely, without fear of doing so in front of a court. This allows you and your ex-spouse, or opponent, to be more honest with each other about what you really want, without fear of judgement.
- Controlled: When you leave your fate in the hands of a judge, you are expected to take anything you are given. With mediation, you are capable of taking charge of the entire process, so you aren’t stuck with a finalized settlement that does you a disservice. If you reach a stalemate, you can end mediation at any time.
- Reduced costs: Perhaps the most appealing aspect of mediation is the fact that it is a fraction of the cost of litigation.